A new year and a fresh clean calendar to fill up with events, days out and holidays. I am really excited for what 2019 brings! Below are just some of the theatre visits already booked.
- Mahler’s 5th Symphony at the Royal Liverpool Philharmonic
- Shakespeare’s Macbeth at the Epstein Theatre
- Les Misérables at the Liverpool Empire. David wasn’t enamoured with coming along with me, but the last time I saw the show was some 20 years ago, back when I felt sad and lonely. I vowed that if Les Misérables came back to Liverpool again I would take David. Poor David!
Also in 2019, I will continue to participate in initiatives such as:
- RSPB’s Big Garden Bird Watch
- Circle of Pine Trees, The/A Year in Books
- Natalie’s Sunday Sevens series
- The Wildlife Trust’s 30 Days Wild in June
- Country Walking’s #walk1000miles
At the time of writing I’ve leaned that 2019 is the Year of Environment for Liverpool. I look forward to the numerous events taking place across the city.
2019 is also my fourth year of wild swimming. I am already planning on swim/walks to places on my bucket-list, such as Llyn Idwal in Snowdonia and Coniston, the Lake District.
It’s looking like 2019 is going to be a busy year! What events/holidays are you looking forward to in 2019?
Thanks for reading,