This Saturday has been all about Spring cleaning.
While David was off getting his hair cut, I was tackling the voiles and curtains and giving them their much needed freshener.
I had already done the bedroom window last weekend, changing the teal curtains to the sky blue and David had eradicated the growing mould and given it a fresh coat of paint.
As I write all windows have been cleaned inside. David now has to clean the outside with his new squeegee! Hope it works well for him!
Today the weather had been gloriously springlike. This afternoon, I went outside and checked the status of the garden.
1. There are buds on the Magnolia and Acer trees.
2. I discovered the Primula I bought last year, has grown again and has buds on it!
3. The tulips are beginning to grow their flower heads! It’s only a matter of time before they grow to maturity! (My Bluebells look the same, but have a month more to grow! Finger’s crossed they bloom!)
4. The Aquilegia has grown in bounds. I am so excited for the third coming of this plant!
5. The flame of the forest and dwarf rhododendron have buds on them!
6. My Sedum has grown for the third year running!
It was the Spring Equinox yesterday and this means I am excited for the longer days and brighter nights to come. I look forward with expectation to what flowers in my garden. Will my Tulips and Bluebells grow to fruition? Will the Lily and Orchid bulbs flourish in the Summer. Who knows? Here’s to a warmer future! 😀